A Flexible Supplement to Your
Early Language Curriculum
Language Together Sets One and Two are designed to supplement any early language curriculum, whether it's FLES, immersion, bilingual, FLEX, after-school, weekend, or homeschool. The books support vocabulary, pre-reading and review for native and non-native speakers. Both sets are suitable for preschool, kindergarten, and early elementary students.
Teachers Use Our Books in Different Ways
Our books work with various teaching methods and environments:
- Whole classroom read-alouds
- Thematic activities: warm up, drills, games etc.
- Oral presentation practice
- Small group/paired activities (e.g., leveled readers in guided reading groups)
- Free voluntary reading (language library supplement)
- Independent audio review
- Pre-reading and early literacy tool
Sets One and Two include 24-page Teacher's Guides that provide vocabulary games, suggestions, and cultural activities that support ACTFL World Readiness Standards for Learning Languages. This includes receptive vocabulary activities, productive vocabulary activities, and extension activities.
"I LOVE the books. The first thing I thought when I read them was, "Teaching experts made these!" I taught Spanish for 15 years, and know a good resource when I see one!"
- Christa Jiménez, Spanish Teacher, www.puravidamoms.com
Praise From Teachers
Newington Public School, NH
Lexington Chinese School, Lexington MA
Aldine Independent School District, Houston, TX
Newport News Public Schools, Williamsburg, VA
Please fill out your information and instantly download a free teacher's guide: