A Flexible Supplement to Your Early Language Curriculum
The Language Together series is designed to supplement any early language curriculum, whether it's FLES, immersion, bilingual, FLEX, after-school, weekend, or homeschool. The books support vocabulary, pre-reading and review for native and non-native speakers. They are suitable for preschool, kindergarten, and early elementary students.
Teachers Use Language Together Products in Different Ways
Our series works with various teaching methods and environments:
- Whole classroom read-alouds
- Thematic activities: warm up, drills, games etc.
- Oral presentation practice
- Small group/paired activities (e.g., leveled readers in guided reading groups)
- Free voluntary reading (language library supplement)
- Independent audio review
- Pre-reading and early literacy tool
- Teacher's Guides
Sets One, Two and Three include Teacher's Guides that provide vocabulary games, suggestions, and cultural activities that support ACTFL World Readiness Standards for Learning Languages. This includes receptive vocabulary activities, productive vocabulary activities, and extension activities.