Play the Audio to spark excitement and learn standard pronunciation from native speakers.
Ways to Use the Audio
The Audio can be a valuable reading partner and tool for independent review, allowing your child to practice repeat reading. Repeat reading helps build familiarity and confidence, allowing them to naturally absorb new words and begin taking their first steps towards literacy.
- Listen to the Audio
- Echo reading (repeat after the Audio)
- Reading along (with the Audio)
- Taking turns (with the Audio)
- Reading aloud (on their own)
- Retelling the story (in their own words)
Don't worry about pronouncing the words exactly like the Audio. At this early stage, the goal is to spark excitement and make new words interesting and accessible. With repeated exposure, children will eventually pronounce new words correctly.